Thursday, January 2, 2014

A continuation

Hi everyone
My name is Helen Ackerman,I'm doing this challenge partly for a school project for the next 3 months but I'm carrying on until the end of this year .i  started my list of species last November but I haven't got that many species yet so must try harder!
At the moment I'm up to 222,and I've still got a couple of fungi to look up that we found this morning.
  My square (SO51 17)is situated around our house in welsh newton common which is a little village near Monmouth.
These are a few of my first species:

  1. House sparrow
  2. Hazel
  3. Ivey
  4. Elder
  5. Oak
  6. Beech
  7. Ash
  8. Wood pigeon (a flock)
  9. Black bird
  10. Buzzard
  11. Red wing
  12. Robin
  13. Bramble(I don't know which one)

These were seen from inside our living room on the 1 of November 2013.






























.











No comments:

Post a Comment